Is your business looking to donate and earn tax credit? You can donate to the Schuylkill YMCA through Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC).
Tax credits equal to 75 percent of its contribution up to a maximum of $750,000 per taxable year. Can be increased to 90 percent of the contribution, if business agrees to provide same amount for two consecutive tax years.
4 Easy Steps!
1. Businesses submit a one-page application to the
Department of Community and Economic Development (DCED)
indicating what amount they plan to contribute.
2. The DCED will notify businesses that have been approved.
3. After receiving the approval, business have 60 days to make the contribution to the Schuylkill YMCA
4. Business must provide the DCED with a copy of the
confirmation of contribution from the Schuylkill YMCA (A letter of receipt)
5. The DCED will communicate with the PA Department of
Revenue and applicable tax credit is applied to the business tax account.